Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

What i have been learning this week.

 Monday

On Monday in literacy, we were doing a poetry response on a poem called If by Rudyard Kipling. After we did a poetry response about If (the poem) we had to have it published on our blog.on the same day, I had finished my poetry response and had published it on our blog.in poetry response, we had to find poetic devices and also find the rhyming pattern in the poem

Tuesday 

on Tuesday we were still doing our poetry response about if but since I was finished so I got to do some other work that I loved to do the website my teachers let me used was Miro i love using miro it's very cool.

Wednesday

today we went to do kiwi can and in kiwi can we did an energizer(which is a game)called heads down thumbs up. and now i am doing this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about