Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

The wind.


Pin by Wayne Jackson on Dream big. | Inspirational poems, Quotes and notes,  Poems
 The first connection I made to the title was kites. One of The poetic devices I found in this poem was a simile this is my cite evidence I have for it: Like ladies skirts across the grass.i also found personification:O wind, that sings so loud a song! The rhyming pattern was A A B B C C this rhyming pattern was followed throughout the poem. I think the meaning of the poem is that he's trying to make you think about what wind does and things that you can do it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about