Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

The 2nd tale of Thunder and his sidekick floppy that carries the weapons.

Previously Thunder has made a new friend and Thunder has been banished We've been walking for hours and said floppy can we have some rest. Thunder said okay I'll go get some wood and you stay here and eat something okay. Floppy replied and said okay. After a good night floppy woke up and his sword bag was gone and Thunders' sword was in there. When Thunder woke up and heard the news he was shocked after that he saw footprints leading into the forest. Thunder said we'll follow the footprints of that sword. That's the only thing I have left of my father. When they were walking Floppy asked Thunder why did you give up the crown I mean it will be awesome to be the king man. Thunder replied and being a king is not my kinda role. Leos I hated being a prince and I also knew one day it will be my time to be king. Where thunder the footprints end here there were three boys outside one was holding floppy slingshot another held his ax and another one held his spare sword and all looked the same. but there was one next to the door. He was holding a Thunders sword. The guy next to the door said his name was William the 111 or William. Thunder replied and said we just want the sword and everything else you stole from us okay smart guy William said challenge me to a sword fight and if you win you keep the junk maybe we could tag along and we'll help you do stuff but if we win we get all your spare clothes and everything you have a smart guy. Okay, but I get to use my sword said Thunder. Fine William took them to the back and they began. To be continued.

2 comments:

  1. You included my "If I had been born as boy" self in your story!!!
    I'm going to create a DLO that helps you with dialogue (thats a fancy word to describe when the characters are having a conversation). It can go with a writing task for next week. Keep an eye out for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ashton, I like it.It did become a little hard to read in places.I did enjoy the essence of the story it looks like its turning into an adventure story.I thought Thunder asked floppy to become his squire, which would of meant that floppy gives the orders.It felt like Thunder was still giving orders very much like the hero of the story. Which I am sure he will be.Keep it up, remember to re-read and check that your story makes sense and has flow.Stay awesome

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about