Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

ROAD TRIP

During the holidays I and my family went to leathfield where we rented a holiday home. The drive took us 45 minutes, it took a bit longer because we stopped over some ice cream. after about 20 minutes we got back on the road. When we arrived there I asked my mum if we could go to the beach. I and my friend Simeli ran through the forest and into the beach.

When we reached the beach I asked my mum if we could swim so I and Simili ran into the water and jumped into a giant wave. Next, we came back home a ate some noodles and sausage it was really yummy.

After another day of fun, we went back home and stayed for another day at Hornby. After a good day of bordem we decided to go back. So my parents made plans with my aunty's and uncles to have some barbecue and stay for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about