Pages

Saturday 19 December 2020

SLJ activite 2.

 

In this summer learning journey activity, I had to write a comment and explain why it is a quality comment.
My comment is quality because it includes a helpful (something that explains what they should do next to improve) A thoughtful ( to show that you actually read it) A positive (to say what they've done well on)
And last but not least a question ( is when  you a question it starts a blogassaion  is when you talk on a blog about the blog that they have posted.)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ashton,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a fantastic comment to Shivish! I love how you included a lot of detail about what you liked about the post, and that you left a helpful comment. Ka pai!

    I comment on a lot of blog posts and I follow a very similar structure to yours! My favourite part of commenting is asking questions! What are some more cool questions you could ask about people’s blogs?

    Have you considered including a link to Shivish’s blog posts so your readers can see what you commented on?

    Keep up the amazing work and happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about