Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Story.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hi, my name is Ashton. My house had just exploded. You might wanna know how I got here. Well, will have to rewind a while back. This all started at school. My friend Tenaris was just walking with me back to my house because all my friends were meeting up to hang out. When I and Tenari reached my house my friends Matthew and Simile were already there waiting for us. So we decided to head to a certain place Simeli suggested because somebody messaged him saying that I want you and your friends to come to this location but I especially want Ashton to come.  It sounded really sketchy but still, that's what some kids that lived in a noisy neighborhood would especially do. But we all decided to go tomorrow because it had been a very long day of work so we went our separate ways and decided to sleep and meet up at school.

In the morning my friends met up at our school with a plan to go out to the shop to buy something. Obviously, that's what we told our parents because obviously, we were going to check out that guy or girl not being sexist but anyway that location the guy had sent us. ( PLEASE DO NOT LIE TO YOUR PARENT” S IT IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS. THIS  IS JUST A FICTION STORY NOT REAL.) 

TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about