Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

My Awesome weekends.

Recount of my weekends.


On my weekends I went to visit Timaru. But instead, we passed about two towns. I was really bored and jealous that my brother got to go on a device. He was able to go on his phone and never got to do anything it sucked. But when we got there Caleb's phone was dead and he never got to go on any device. We also met a new cousin. She was very nice and she took us to the farm that they owned but it was very far from the house. We got to see her lamb named Louie and all the piglets were also these huge pigs that were there. It was fun. We were really exhausted after that. We had dinner and then we watched ZHC and Mr. Beast. Then everybody slept.




THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about